It is important we keep your details up to date so you don’t miss receiving any essential information. If you change address or phone number during the life of your loan, simply give us a call on our free phone number 0800 200 261 to update your details. Alternatively, you can fill out an online web form with your new details at https://www.admiralfinance.co.nz/contact-us/
If you would like to pay an additional amount off your loan balance at any stage you are able to just contact our team on 0800 200 215 to go through the payment options with you.
For anything to do with your payments Credit Control is here to help, you can contact them on 0800 200 215. If you let us know of your circumstances before your payment is missed we can find a way to get you back on track and avoid any unnecessary fees and charges.
If we have not heard from you before a loan payment is missed, you will receive fees for telephone calls and letters sent to you until a payment arrangement is made. Nobody likes fees, so make sure you let us know as soon as you know there is an issue, and respond to any messages left regarding your payments as soon as possible. In extreme cases repossession can occur, if you have not made a satisfactory payment arrangement. However, as long as you keep us updated on your circumstances we will always work with you to come to the best possible arrangement.
If you feel that you have grounds to apply for unforeseen hardship we will require the following information in your claim.
- An update of all your contact information
- 3 months of current bank statements to reassess your income and expenses
- A detailed explanation of reason for the hardship application (we have a hardship form to complete).
If you are in a situation where you are considering a hardship application we recommend you see a budget advisor, we are always happy to work alongside them to get you the best possible outcome. To make an unforeseen hardship claim, please call our credit controller on our free phone number 0800 200 215.
We always like hearing feedback on ways in which we can offer you the best possible experience. For general feedback please fill out the web form at https://www.admiralfinance.co.nz/contact-us/
To lodge an official complaint through our internal disputes resolution procedure please send a detailed description of the issue including your name, contact number and a loan agreement number (if known) to email@example.com or alternatively call 0800 200 261. Our complaints manager will respond to your concerns and work through a resolution with you.
If you still are unable to reach a resolution you may refer the matter to The Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman, our dispute resolution provider. Contact information can be found at https://www.admiralfinance.co.nz/complaints/ or call (04) 499 7612. Please note that you are required to lodge a complaint through the internal disputes resolution procedure before you apply to the Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman.
The annual interest rates range from 13.95% to 24.95% depending on your credit score/profile.
The key things that we look for in assessing what interest rate you will get is: work history, residential status, income & expenses, security used on the loan, your assets and liabilities, credit history and any special circumstances.
The annual Interest rates for unsecured lending ranges from 18.95% to 24.95% again depending on your credit score/profile. The key things that we look for in assessing what interest rate you will get is: work history, residential status, income & expenses, your assets and liabilities, credit history and any special circumstances.
- Loan $0 to $399 establishment fee $125
- Loan $400 to $499 establishment fee $150
- Loan $500 to $599 establishment fee $165
- Loan $600 to $799 establishment fee $195
- Loan $800 to $999 establishment fee $230
- Loan $1,000 to $1,499 establishment fee $275
- Loan $1,500 to $1,999 establishment fee $295
- Loan $2,000 to $2,999 establishment fee $325
- Loan $3,000 to $4,999 establishment fee $350
- Loan $5,000 to $9,999 establishment fee $450
- Loan $10,000 to $19,999 establishment fee $495
- Loan $20,000+ establishment fee $595
- Loan $10,000+ establishment fee $595
- Account Administrative Fee – An account administration fee of $2.80 per week or $12 per month also applies for all active loans.
- Security Variation Fee – A security variation fee up to $150 to change the collateral on an existing loan. e.g. car.
- Loan withdrawal/variation Fee – up to $95 to $250 per additional advance made to you dependent on the size of the advance and the number of borrowers and the collateral types.
- Mortgage fee – $490 to register a mortgage or caveat. This includes discharging the mortgage at the end of the loan. The fee to discharge or register a mortgage or caveat as a one off transaction is $250.
- Mortgage Refinance Fee – $75 if we already hold a mortgage or caveat and you wish to refinance.
- Inspection Fees and Home Sign up – If an agent is needed to inspect the collateral or you have opted for an agent to visit in order to sign your loan agreement $50-$95.
- Refund Fee – to refund an over payment is up to $50.
- Statement Fee – $10 per statement per additional statement (no charge for regular statements).
There is no credit fee associated with a standard loan agreement.
- Default Fees – Default fees are generally 10% points higher than your annual borrowing rate for any outstanding unpaid amount. There is also a daily default fee of $2.00 for every day you are in arrears. Generally there is a grace period of 2 to 5 business days before default fees commence but if the arrears are not paid within the grace period then the fees are backdated to the first day of default.
- Other Default Related Charges – Reminder letters sent in relation to payment defaults or contract breaches are $20.00 and telephone/text message calls are $10.00. If an agent is required to visit due to contract breaches, the fee is $95 or more depending on the circumstances of the breach and is based on actual time/costs. Other enforcement costs which we incur may be added to your account.
- Credit Monitor Fee – If we receive a credit monitor advice from a credit reporter then a fee of $10 will be charged to your account.
- Repossession Letters – Repossession warning letters are charged at $50 per letter plus any disbursement costs for serving the letters.
- Recovery Costs – Actual enforcement costs may be added to your loan account. Also our time may be included based on our time incurred.
Refer to your loan contract. An early settlement fee of $40 may apply to your loan if you wish to pay it off.
Current at 1 April 2016
Why Choose Admiral Finance For Your Next Loan?
Borrow From A Company You Can Trust
Our staff are locals who understand the financial demands of living in New Zealand. We’ll treat you with respect, outline your best options, and give you a fair loan that suits your personal circumstances. You can even come and visit us in our Christchurch office.
Get The Funds You Need Within 24-Hours
Apply for a loan today with Admiral and you’ll get approval within 60-minutes and your funds released within 24-hours, sometimes even earlier.
Competitive Loans That Suit Your Lifestyle
You can potentially save thousands with an Admiral Finance loan. Our rates are extremely competitive, and designed to suit your lifestyle and budget. So you can rest assured that when you apply for an Admiral loan you’re improving your life and financial situation, not just adding another financial burden.
Flexible Options For All Financial Situations
Admiral is run by real people, not computers. So when we consider your application we’ll review your current situation and ability to pay without focusing on your past credit history . Even if you’ve had difficulties securing funds in the past, it’s quite possible we can find a flexible solution for your situation.
Applying is easy
Apply in only 5 minutes online, or give us a call to discuss on our Freephone number 0800 200 261
One of our friendly team will personally assess your application and be in touch within 60 minutes (during business hours)
If you’re loan is approved, we’ll release your funds, usually within 24hrs of applying directly into your account or by cash cheque.
If you want to talk to one of our friendly team about your loan, give us a call now for free on 0800 200 261. Or, if you’re in Nelson, Dunedin, Invercargill, Timaru, or in and around Christchurch, we can even send someone over to see you at home.
Michael borrowed $8,750 to purchase a van for his new business
"Admiral Finance are definitely the only finance company we would deal with in the future. They provide an excellent, hassle-free service and are very user friendly. I would seriously advise people to approach them if they need finance."Read their full story
Jan needed $1500 to buy some furniture for her home
Jan needed $1500 to buy some furniture for her home Jan is a lady with her hands full. She manages a pharmacy during the day and has dogs and home renovations that keep her busy after hours. She wanted to buy some new furniture for her home. Jan called on Friday and had her loan approved the same day.Read their full story
Brian needed $700 for urgent car repairs
Brian needed $700 for urgent car repairs Brian’s car broke down in the car park at the local supermarket. With steam bellowing everywhere, it was obvious that the engine had overheated and needed urgent repair. Brian saw an advertisement for Admiral Finance in the newspaper and called us. As Brian worked full-time as the operations manager for a paper company, he was unable to sign the legal documents during work hours. So we went to him after hours and signed him up right there and then. We also gave him the money straight away.Read their full story
Stuart borrowed $500 to pay school fees
There were no problems at all, the mobile manager came direct to my house to sign up the contract. The people are friendly and the access to loans is easy. They don’t take long to get.Read their full story
Brent borrowed $14,000 for debt consolidation
We worked out a way that Brent could repay the money with payments coinciding with his payday. We got him the $14,000 and Brent was able to pay off his credit cards straight away.Read their full story
With us, getting finance from $1,000 – $50,000 couldn’t be easier
over the course of your loan competitive rates
Enjoy flexible payment
options that suit your lifestyle and pay cycle
Get a zero-deposit loan
secured by a vehicle, household items, or property
And get approved fast
– in as little as 60-minutes – so you can get back to enjoying your life, not focusing on bills.
If you want to talk to one of our friendly team about your loan, give us a call now for free on 0800 200 261.
Lending criteria, terms and conditions, and fees apply to all Admiral Finance personal loans.