Terms, Conditions and Declaration and Consent from Applicant/s and/or Guarantor
- You agree that these terms will apply to your application for finance from Admiral Finance Limited (“Admiral Finance”), Loans2Go and Quick Loans (part of Admiral Finance).
- Admiral Finance is collecting personal information about you in your online application for finance.The information is being collected for the purposes set out in clause 4 below and will be held by Admiral Finance at its head office Level 1, 45 Mandeville Street, Riccarton, Christchurch.
- If you do not provide all or any part of the information requested on the application form your application for finance may be declined.
- The information is being collected for all or any of the following purposes:
- To decide whether or not to grant a loan,
- Administering the loan,
- Enforcing payment and other legal obligations owed by me to Admiral Finance,
- Advising you of other products and services offered by Admiral Finance and its associated and related companies, successors and assigns.
- The intended recipients of the information are Admiral Finance, other providers of credit, credit reporting agencies, debt collection agencies (e.g. Equifax, Centrix), research firms and direct marketing firms engaged by Admiral Finance from time to time.
- You authorise the collection and release at any time of any information necessary for or relevant to the purposes set out in clause 4 above (including a credit or fraud check) from and to any person deemed necessary by Admiral Finance.You are entitled to request access to, and (if required) correction of, any personal information held about you by Admiral Finance.
- You acknowledge and agree that Admiral Finance may supply information to and receive information from your family or other members of your household in connection with the purposes set out in clause 4 above. This will typically be the case if Admiral Finance is unable to contact you for any reason.
- You consent to receiving emails or other electronic communications from Admiral Finance (or its research and marketing agencies) regarding other products and services offered by it and acknowledge that this information may be sent whether or not you have a current loan with Admiral Finance.
- You acknowledge that any communications to or from Admiral Finance may be recorded for security and staff training purposes.
- Without limiting clause 6 above, you hereby authorise Admiral Finance to access your personal information from the following agencies and we also authorise the following agencies to release your personal information to Admiral Finance: Personal Property Securities Register, Transport Registry Centre (NZ Transport Agency) Drivers Licence Database, NZ Transport Agency Motor Vehicle Ownership Register, Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and Land Information New Zealand, and any other government agencies.
- You understand that you can access your personal credit information from Equifax and that if it is incorrect, request that it be corrected. The information can be accessed through the website www.mycreditfile.co.nz or by writing to Equifax at PO Box 912012, Auckland 1142.
- You authorise any credit reporting agency to whom we provide information about you to list that information in its systems and use it to provide credit reporting services to its own customers. Admiral Finance Ltd can now collect and provide comprehensive credit information to credit reporters, including information about customer’s repayment history. For further information see www.privacy.org.nz/credit-reporting-privacy-code.
- You also authorise Admiral Finance to regularly monitor your credit record at any credit reporting agency.
- You acknowledge that provision of your driver licence number (or any other identification numbers) to Admiral Finance is voluntary and that you consent to Admiral Finance disclosing your driver’s licence number (or any other identification numbers) to Equifax, Centrix and other third parties in order to process your credit application.
- You warrant and undertake as follows:
- the information given in your loan application is correct to the best of your knowledge and belief and that no information has been withheld that might affect Admiral Finance’s decision on your loan application.
- you are not known by any name other than that contained in your loan application and that there are no official documents in NZ or any other country which record any other name or form of name or date of birth for you.
- you own the goods listed in your loan application including without limitation all goods offered as security for your loan and that no money is owed to any third party in respect of such goods and that all such goods are free of any security interest, charge or other encumbrance (except as disclosed to and agreed by Admiral Finance).
- you are over the age of 18 years and are not an undischarged bankrupt or liable under any proceedings under the Insolvency Act 2006 and its amendments.
- You authorise Admiral Finance to have its financial interest noted on your insurance policies for any collateral granted as security on any loan with Admiral Finance Ltd.
Financial Risk Disclaimer
The information contained in this website was prepared by Admiral Finance Ltd. The opinions expressed in the document and the pages on this site are those of Admiral Finance Limited. While every care has been taken to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur. Accordingly, neither Admiral Finance Limited nor any of its directors, staff, advisers and product providers accepts any responsibility or liability for any loss caused as a result of any person relying on the information supplied.
Disclosure of loan refinance and renewal policy
To be eligible for a loan refinance or loan renewal you will need to:
- Fully repay any prior loans or
- Have a good repayment history on your existing loan.The loan application and amount approved will be subject to our discretion and we may request further information to process your application such as bank statements, proof of income or proof of residence.
Annual interest rates
The annual interest rate applicable to our loans is 14.95% to 23.95%. The interest rate is based on the profile of the borrower(s) and the collateral offered for the loan. Interest is calculated and accrued on the daily unpaid balance and posted on to the loan on the last day of the month.
Default fees and charges
You should contact us immediately on 0800 200 215 if you are unable to make your regular payment on the loan. We are often happy to modify your payments where possible – just talk to us. It really helps us if you are proactive when experiencing problems.If you have not contacted us and we need to contact you regarding a late payment or dishonoured payment we can charge you $8 for contacting you by telephone, text message or email. We charge a default fee of $1.50 per day that you are in arrears. A grace period of 5 days is provided to get the defaulted payment cleared up. If the defaulted payment is not paid within the 5 days then the default fee is applied from the date of default.Default interest is charged on the amount of the defaulted payment at the rate specified in your loan contract (the standard default rate is 10% per annum).If we need to send you any letters due to broken promises or we have not been able to contact you via telephone, text message or email, the standard fee of $15 per letter will apply.
Privacy Statement – Introduction
- Collecting your personal information
- Using your personal information
- Sharing your personal information
- Accessing your personal information
- Security of your personal information
- Communication Preferences
- Display of Advertising & Marketing
- Linking to 3rd Party Websites
- Controlling Unsolicited Email (Spam)
- Contacting Us
Collecting your personal information
The information we collect from customers and website visitors helps us to personalise and continually improve your experience at www.admiralfinance.co.nz.
We may collect personal information from you when you request more information, place a general enquiry via our website, subscribe to our newsletters, choose to take advantage of one of our special offers or apply for a loan.
The information is being collected for all or any of the following purposes:
- To decide whether or not to grant a loan
- Administering the loan
- Enforcing payment and other legal obligations owed by me to Admiral Finance Ltd
- Advising you of other products and services offered by Admiral Finance Limited and its associated and related companies, successors and assigns (“Admiral Finance”)
- To take up one of our special offers
You have the option to receive our newsletter and other communications but can opt-out of receiving these communications from us.
We may collect information about your interaction with our site and services. For example, we use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website and to retrieve information from your browser including the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you accessed our site; and any search engine, inbound hyperlink and keywords used to reach or find our site and the pages you view within our site.
We also use technologies, such as cookies to collect information about the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on our sites and services. Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. You may configure your web browser to not accept cookies.
Our website uses “cookies,” which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to browse on our website and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalise your online browsing and booking experience. Cookies may be used to personalise your visits to this website, eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information, enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of this website, evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising on this website and track website usage patterns.
Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. You may configure your web browser to not accept cookies.
Controlling unsolicited email (spam)
Admiral Finance is concerned about controlling unsolicited commercial email, or “spam.” We will not sell, lease or rent our email customer lists to third parties.
While we continue to actively review and implement new technology, there is no currently available technology that will totally prevent the sending and receiving of unsolicited email. Using junk email tools and being cautious about the sharing of your email address while online will help reduce the amount of unsolicited email you receive.
Linking to 3rd party websites
When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third party web sites, you will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, Loans 2 Go cannot be responsible for the actions of any third party web sites.
Display of advertising & marketing
From time to time we may display ads on our site and the sites of our advertising partners. When we display online advertisements to you, we may place a persistent cookie on your computer in order to recognise your computer each time we display an ad to you.
This enables us to compile information over time about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw and/or clicked on the advertisements we display.
We use this information to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display targeted advertisements that we believe may be of interest to you.
You can stop the delivery of future promotional email from Admiral Finance by following the specific instructions in the email you receive. You can subscribe or unsubscribe to newsletters and other forms of communications including special draws, surveys, contests and service related announcements by following the instructions in the communications you receive or contacting Admiral Finance directly.
These choices do not apply to the receipt of mandatory service communications that are considered part of Admiral Finance services.
Security of your personal information
We take website security extremely seriously, and always endeavour to provide a secure safe platform on which to conduct online applications and transactions.
Accessing your personal information
You are entitled to request access to, and (if required) correction of, any personal information held about you by Admiral Finance.
Sharing your personal information
Except as described in this statement, we will not disclose your personal information outside of Admiral Finance or to any third parties without your consent.
Otherwise, we will only release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, facilitate court proceedings, enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Admiral Finance, our users or others.
We may use your collected information to:
Process your application
Verify your identity
Communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, where you agree to receive such information
Help us learn more about your browsing preferences and personalise this website in accordance with your preferences
Improve or update this website and our products / services
Protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
Respond to your enquiries and communicate with you if necessary
Using your personal information
We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties. You can browse www.admiralfinance.co.nz without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. It is always your choice whether to receive marketing and promotional information from us or not. It is our policy to make any member inactive from our database or mailing list upon the members’ request. Please contact us if you wish to opt out of receiving communications from Admiral Finance.
Name of financial adviser: Admiral Finance Limited
Address: Level 1, 45 Mandeville Street, Riccarton, Christchurch 8011
Trading name: Admiral Finance Limited, Loans 2 GO and Quick Loans
Telephone number: 0800 200 269
Fax number: 03 343 2269
Email address: [email protected]
This disclosure statement was prepared on: 14 August 2018
It is important that you read this document This information will help you to choose a financial adviser that best suits your needs. It will also provide some useful information about the financial adviser that you choose.
What sort of adviser am I?
I am a registered, but not authorised, financial adviser.
I can give you advice about consumer credit contracts (within the meaning of the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003) and insurance contracts (other than an investment-linked contract of insurance), bank term deposits, call debt securities and a unit in a cash or term portfolio investment entity.
What should you do if something goes wrong?
If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of my service, please tell my internal complaints scheme so that my internal complaints scheme can try to fix the problem.
You may contact my internal complaints scheme (attention Dougal Shand) by calling 0800 200 261 or faxing 03 343 2269.
If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue, or if you decide not to use the internal complaints scheme, you can contact The Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman (“IFSO”). This service will cost you nothing, and will help us resolve any disagreements. You can contact The Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman at:
Address:PO Box 10 845, Lambton Quay Wellington 6143
Telephone number:0800 888 202
Email address:[email protected]
How am I regulated by the Government?
You can check that I am a registered financial adviser at http://www.fspr.govt.nz
The Securities Commission regulates financial advisers. Contact the Securities Commission for more information, including financial tips and warnings.
You can report information or complain about my conduct to the Securities Commission, but in the event of a disagreement, you may choose to first use the dispute resolution procedures described above (under What should you do if something goes wrong?).
I, Admiral Finance Ltd, declare that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information contained in this disclosure statement is true and complete and complies with the disclosure requirements in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 and the Financial Advisers (Disclosure) Regulations 2010.Signed: